Simply put: Insolia Achilles stabilizes and secures the foot inside the shoe, which reduces slippage and subsequent heat buildup and the potential for heel blister formation.
Technically put: Insolia Achilles uses two unique sections, one on the inside (medial) side of the heel and the other on the outside (lateral) side. Both work together to hold and stabilize the heel bone (calcaneus) to hold and stabilize the heel within the shoe without compromising fit and with automatic adjustment during the course of the day.
Benefits Of Insolia Achilles
- Your Customers Feel a Perfect Fit in the Heel Area
- Your Customers Feel Your Shoes are More Stable
- Your Customers Feel Your Shoes are More Secure
- Your Customers Feel Less Movement of their heel in Your Shoes
- Your Customers Feel Less Heel Slippage when wearing Your Shoes
- Your Customers Feel Your Shoes "Hug" Their Feet
The Insolia Achilles Component is simply glued to the backside of the heel (counter) lining before lasting. No changes to lasts or styling are required. Insolia Achilles can be used in any shoe construction that has a heel counter. There are left and right parts in one size for women’s shoes and left and right parts in another size for men’s shoes.
How it Works
The human heel bone (calcaneus) is wider at its lowest point than in the middle. When the heel slips in shoes, the shape of this bone is used to anchor the heel and foot within the shoe. Insolia Achilles is bio-mechanically shaped and made in material that holds and stabilizes the heel within the shoe without compromising fit, and automatically adjusts to the changing foot size during the course of a day. Insolia Achilles works using two unique sections, one on the inside (medial) side of the heel and the other on the outside (lateral) side. Both work together to grip the heel and provide the benefits of improved fit, reduced heel slippage and overall foot stabilization.
What wearers of shoes constructed with Insolia Achilles are saying:
- 92% of high heel wearers and 83% of low heel wearer said the fit in the heel area was improved.
- 80% said the shoes “hug” their feet at the heel.
- 83% found the shoes with Insolia Achilles to be more secure.
- 89% of the high heel wearers and 92% of the low heel wearers found the shoes with Insolia Achilles to be more stable.
- When walking in shoes with Insolia Achilles, 95% of the high heel wearers and 87% of the low heel wearers found that their heels and feet have less movement inside the shoe.
- 75% of the high heel wearers and 84% of the low heel wearers found their heel/foot had less slippage out of shoe.
Most frequent comments
- “Insolia Achilles makes my foot more secure and makes me more stable when I walk.”
- “Insolia Achilles is like a hug for my heel.”
- “I can wear my shoes all day in comfort with Insolia Achilles.”