Simply put: Insolia Heels shifts weight back to the heel, which reduces pressure, corrects posture and body alignment, increases ankle stability and makes the shoe more comfortable.
Technically put: Insolia Heels creates a subtle alteration in pitch that causes the calcaneus (heel bone) to delicately dorsiflex, thus negating the plantar-flexion created by the inclined slope of a high heel shoe.
- Insolia Heels shift weight to the heel (A)
- A metatarsal balance point (B) evens out weight distribution at the ball of the foot
- Unlike cushioning, Insolia Heels fixes the causes of pain.
- Decreases pressure on the ball of the foot
- Improves body alignment, balance and ankle stability
- Reduces leg and lower back fatigue
The Insolia Heels component is in the form of an insole supplement that is added to an insole board after lasting and before the sock (and any foam) is added. No changes to lasts or styling are required. Insolia Heels can be used in any type of shoe construction and is designed to cover the full women's size range in all size scales (EU, US, UK, Asia). Insolia Heels can be used in any high heel shoe, boot, sandal or wedge with a heel of 40 mm or higher.
The video below compares a woman walking in standard high heels and walking in the same shoes with Insolia Heels installed.
The video below was produced by Bata Brands to tell the story of three women who tested Bata Insolia High Heel shoes for 5 days.
We couldn't have said it better ourselves.